– to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you can request information about the processing purpose, the category of personal data, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if these were not collected by us; no profiling or automated decision making according to Art. 22 GDPR takes place;
– to demand without delay the correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored by us pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR; – in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, the deletion of your personal data stored by us
to request data, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to fulfil the purpose of the contract;
– pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR, to restrict the processing of your personal data if you dispute the accuracy of the data, if the processing is unlawful but you refuse to delete it and we no longer need the data or if you have filed an objection to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR;
– pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, current and machine-readable format or to request its transfer to another person responsible;
– in accordance with Art. 7 Para. 3 GDPR, to revoke your consent to us at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue processing data based on this consent in the future and
– to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence, workplace or our head office.