1. name and contact details of the controller
This data protection information applies to data processing by Mr. Klaus Keller, owner of the Hotel Martina, Schollenweg 24, 26736 Krummhörn/Greetsiel, e-mail: hotel-martina-greetsiel @t-online.de, phone: +49 (0) 49 26 / 14 09, fax: +49 (0) 49 26 / 14 10.
2. collection and storage of personal data as well as type and purpose of their use
(a) when visiting the website
When you visit our website www.hotel-martina-greetsiel.de, the browser on your device automatically sends information to the server on our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is recorded without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
– IP address of the requesting computer,
– Date and time of access,
– Name and URL of the retrieved file,
– Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
– the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The mentioned data will be processed by us for the following purposes:
– Ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
– Ensure comfortable use of our website,
– evaluation of system security and stability as well as
– for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the purposes listed above for data collection. Under no circumstances do we use the data collected for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you personally.
(b) using our reservation form
If you have any questions about your hotel stay, we offer you the opportunity to contact us using the form provided on the website. A valid e-mail address is required so that we know who sent the request and can respond to it. Further information can be provided voluntarily. Data will be processed for the purpose of contacting us in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR on the basis of your consent. The data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after your request has been processed.
3. passing on of data
Your personal data will not be passed on to third parties. Your data will only be used internally.
Our pages include plugins from the social network Facebook, provider Facebook Inc, 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, California 94025, USA. You can recognize the Facebook plugins by the Facebook logo or the “Like button” on our page. An overview of the Facebook plugins can be found here: http://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/.
When you visit our pages, the plugin establishes a direct connection between your browser and the Facebook server. Facebook receives the information that you have visited our site with your IP address. If you click the Facebook “Like” button while logged into your Facebook account, you can link the contents of our pages on your Facebook profile. This allows Facebook to associate the visit to our pages with your user account. We would like to point out that, as the provider of the pages, we have no knowledge of the content of the data transmitted or of their use by Facebook. For more information, please see Facebook’s privacy statement at http://dede. facebook.com/policy.php.
If you do not want Facebook to associate your visit to our pages with your Facebook account, please log out of your Facebook account.
This website uses functions of the web analysis service Google Analytics. The provider is Google Inc. 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”. These are text files that are stored on your computer and enable an analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there.
6 However, if IP anonymisation is activated on this website, Google will reduce your IP address in Member States of the European Union or in other countries party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area beforehand. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide the website operator with other services relating to website and Internet use. The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
7. rights of the persons concerned
You have the right:
– to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you can request information about the processing purpose, the category of personal data, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if these were not collected by us; no profiling or automated decision making according to Art. 22 GDPR takes place;
– to demand without delay the correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored by us pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR; – in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, the deletion of your personal data stored by us
to request data, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to fulfil the purpose of the contract;
– pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR, to restrict the processing of your personal data if you dispute the accuracy of the data, if the processing is unlawful but you refuse to delete it and we no longer need the data or if you have filed an objection to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR;
– pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, current and machine-readable format or to request its transfer to another person responsible;
– in accordance with Art. 7 Para. 3 GDPR, to revoke your consent to us at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue processing data based on this consent in the future and
– to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence, workplace or our head office.
8. right of objection
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter f GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR, provided that there are reasons for this which arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without stating a particular situation. If you wish to exercise your right of revocation or objection, simply send an e-mail to email@example.com.
9. Data security
We use the SSL procedure in conjunction with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser when you visit our website. Whether a single page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form can be seen from the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser. We also use suitable technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
10. Up-to-dateness and amendment of this data protection declaration
This data protection declaration is currently valid and has the status May 2018. due to the further development of our website and offers above or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to change this data protection declaration. You can access and print out the current data protection declaration at any time on the website at www.kopie.hotel-friesenhuus.nahiro.net